Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biteme, you fucking Hick, let's get a picture of the outside of your house...

heatherrae said:
Dang, I love jeep wranglers. :worried:

it's a CJ. . .built it myself. . .right after i finished grad school. . .needed something to do with my pent-up energy. . .bought a clapped-out old jeep, stripped it down to the bare frame, threw the frame in the back of my pickup and took it to my buddy's shop, sand-blasted it and painted it, took it home and rebuilt it. . .yes, virginia. . .i am a red-neck :)

digimon7068 said:
it's a CJ. . .built it myself. . .right after i finished grad school. . .needed something to do with my pent-up energy. . .bought a clapped-out old jeep, stripped it down to the bare frame, threw the frame in the back of my pickup and took it to my buddy's shop, sand-blasted it and painted it, took it home and rebuilt it. . .yes, virginia. . .i am a red-neck :)
I had a little red jeep wrangler. I loved that thing!

digimon7068 said:
every hick house has to have one of these parked in front of it. . .

4yq42h1.jpg
Sweet!

That look like the house radar remodeled last year.

Reactions: AAP
Dial_tone said:
That look like the house radar remodeled last year.

wtf? Are you serious or is this another pick on biteme joke?

digimon7068 said:
that's awesome bro!

biteme said:
4vhzj94.jpg

Here's my trailor home. That's all I could get in the camera.. I'll take more later for the fun of it... Very peaceful living... No neighbors for over 100 yds away on both sides and a huge pasture out back.. It's very quiet out here, but not quiet enough for me..

If you ever want a few big dirt holes dug into ur yard, just let me know. I have 2 boxer dogs that keep doing that shit to mine. Sorry. Just tryin' to pawn them off on someone...... :worried:

heatherrae said:
What is on the left side of the house, the part that is cut off? I request you to center the house in the frame.

i haven't read the rest of the thread, but ... agreed.
lol@ that's that could fit in a pic.

the entire half of that pic has nothing in it.

Top Bottom