Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biteme, you fucking Hick, let's get a picture of the outside of your house...

What is on the left side of the house, the part that is cut off? I request you to center the house in the frame.

biteme said:
4vhzj94.jpg

Here's my trailor home. That's all I could get in the camera.. I'll take more later for the fun of it... Very peaceful living... No neighbors for over 100 yds away on both sides and a huge pasture out back.. It's very quiet out here, but not quiet enough for me..
Where's Laura Ingalls?

lol cute little adobe you have there. looks quaint

heatherrae said:
What is on the left side of the house, the part that is cut off? I request you to center the house in the frame.
a 1978 Buick, and 1981 pinto and a 1987 S-10 pick up. all broken down. all parked on the grass.

heatherrae said:

I couldn't get it in the photo but I will. I'll show you my neighbor who has monkeys, goats, potbelly pig, 19 cats, 3 dogs, ferrets... The goat thinks it's a person.

biteme said:
I couldn't get it in the photo but I will. I'll show you my neighbor who has monkeys, goats, potbelly pig, 19 cats, 3 dogs, ferrets... The goat thinks it's a person.
Couldnt' get it in the photo? YOu have the house way over on the left side of the frame. ??? Just center it.

heatherrae said:

LOL... definetly hiding something there.... I think Smurf is on to something...

jh1 said:
LOL... definetly hiding something there.... I think Smurf is on to something...

You'll see. I'll never live in a city again.

Smurfy said:
a 1978 Buick, and 1981 pinto and a 1987 S-10 pick up. all broken down. all parked on the grass.

Nah I drive a 2000 Mazda... Love it.. What do you drive? One of those soccer mom bitches vans?

Top Bottom