Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bi's and tri's together..

cozmokramer

I'm curious,,, how many of you out there train your bi's and tri's
together on the same day?

Is there an advantage/disadvantage to this...? Obviously there
is an incredible pump to the arms and high blood flow.... thanks!

I always do bi's and tri's together.

I do them in compound sets. I'll do one set of bi's, wait a minute or so, then do a set of tri's, wait another minute then back to bi's. Six sets per muscle done to failure and I'm good to go.

I do them in compound sets. I'll do one set of bi's, wait a minute or so, then do a set of tri's, wait another minute then back to bi's.

Same way I train mine, I believe this training is what took my arms from 16-18"

Currently, I separate them. But when I change up again, I'll likely do them together, probably on chest day. I don't think doing them together is inherently better though.

no one...? for those doing bi's and tri's together...

I'd really like to see your complete split for the week...

I was thinking of....

chest & back....
bi's & tri's...
shoulders & legs...
rest....

repeat....

Cozmo, here is the split I've used for the past few years and have gained over 40lbs of mass with it.

Day 1 Chest/abs/standing calves work
Day 2 Back and Shoulders
Day 3 rest
Day 4 rest
Day 5 bis/tris/forearms
Day 6 quads/hams/seated calves work/abs

If I want to specialize on arms I also do light, fast bi work on back day and same idea for tri's on chest day

cozmokramer said:
JG and NEEDSIZE....

well then.... can I ask what your complete training split is?

Monday: Chest & Back......both done in compound sets. 9 sets each , every set till failure.

Wednesday: Shoulders & Arms....shoulders done in straight sets, arms done in compund sets...7 sets for shoulders, 6 sets each for bi's and tri's. Forearms get 3 sets.

Friday: Legs.......usualy do squats or leg presses, then hit leg extensions and hamstring exercises done in compund sets. 12 sets total. Calves get 6 sets.

Thats my split. Been doing this split for a while now, and just mix up the exercises when I stop gaining. I've gotten extremely strong on this split, and gained a good amount of weight.

Top Bottom