Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control pill & muscle mass

hrly grrl

i am considering using the pill and i am
curious to know if anyone has noticed an increased difficulty building muscle mass once beginning this form of contraception.
any info would be appreciated.
thx.

building muscle, nope, don't have the problem here... the most common side effect of the pill is weight gain (in the form of fat)

i have been considering the pill... but i have been hesitant because of worries of fat gains. i'm pretty small as it is, and i don't think i have tons of fat on me at this point... suggestions? i've been six years with my bf and no pregnancies yet (we're careful)...

i know increased body fat is commen. just worried that the increased level of female hormones may hinder muscle growth (and no juice so it's hard enough to build muscle as is...)

i went on the pill around the same time i started working out more seriously, and i've seen nothing but great results...

everyone is different, you'll probably just have to judge your own tolerance and sides, but i'm tempted to say that it shouldn't matter, as long as you are in the gym, pushing weights and challanging your muscles..

most gals who are among the 'elite' may have opted out of the pill at some point in their lives, but most do this b/c of the fat gain... i've personally never heard muscle loss as a reason (or have seen it listed as a side effect of bc)

Top Bottom