Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest T2 (T-errific or T-errible)?

Snooker991

Hello all,

I am new here in Elite, and I really like this board so far. It is so hard to get real information about products that come out, so I really hope to get good answers from places like this.

So you saw the subject heading, has anyone tried it, has anyone heard of it. What do y'all think of testosterone.net and Biotest products anyway.
IF anyone has any info, the help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

T2 is a great product. When used in conjunction with a thermogenic and sound diet, lifting and cardio, it can aid in substantial fat loss. Biotest has very good products, but the best thing you can get for yourself is good food and a good training program.

I haven't tried T2, but I have tried a number of Biotest's other products. My absolute favorite would have to be their MRP Grow. I absolutely LOVE the vanilla and feel it's the best MRP I've ever tasted. Unfortunately, the price is too high for my budget, and to make matters worse, they no longer sell the econo tub, only the packets, which drove an already high price even higher. One of their products I currently use is Surge, which is a postworkout formulation. I was able to get it for a very good price, less than you would find anywhere online, but this was a once only deal. Anyway, for a hydrolyzed whey product it tastes pretty good, not great, but you don't want to vomit either when you drink it. You can feel the BCAA bits in your mouth while your drinking it and kinda break them apart and they taste like a crushed vitamin pill, bad. I've also used MD6, the old formula, and have to say it curbed my appetite very well and I didn't get the jitters. However, all else being equal, I experienced better fat loss with real caffeine and real ephedrine stacked together. Finally, I tried there top gun product, Androsol. First time I tried it, i got nothing. Second time around, I put on 3 pounds, far from there claim of 6, 8 or 10 lbs which they say is typical. Oh, I was also consuming about 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight the second time around, and my bf did not go up. So, I cant say for sure if it was the androsol or my diet in those two weeks. Overall, I think biotest products are way overpriced and exaggerated, but still decent products. I wouldn't stick with them though because of the bullshit.

Bump...

The Squat Master...

You are absolutely right...training and especially diet is the way to go to get it right, but a little help is never bad..

Thanks for the info

Snooker

Top Bottom