Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biotest se7en

Rebecca D said:
Thanks for the input. I don't think I'll bother. I still can't believe the description by the website, musclewithattitude. You would think it was a legal steriod for women with no side effects.

Becca D

That is what they are claiming that it is.

They have stuck a few rings benzene rings together, 4 I think, which would mimic the ring structure of the steroid hormones.

This is how testosterone is described:

The structure of testosterone contains the notable features of a 17-b-OH (hydroxyl) and a 3-keto group which are necessary for activity

fitness-rubber said:
Any claim that sounds too good to be true, in almost every case, is.

You reminded me of another thing that a lot of supps companies have been known to do.

The supps are 'contaminated' with actual pharmaceutical drugs.

I forget which supp recently was found to have this, it was one that all 'the stars' were using, not a BBing supp. It had a diuretic in it, so the claims of losing 5-10 pounds in the first week were true, but it was just water weight.

This technique has been done time and time again, first and/or second batch goes out with some actual drug in it, and word of mouth 'it works' sells the supp.

Biomed Chromatogr. 2008 Mar;22(3):298-300. Links
Clenbuterol marketed as dietary supplement.

Parr MK, Koehler K, Geyer H, Guddat S, Schänzer W.
Centre for Preventive Doping Research, German Sport University Cologne, Carl-Diem-Weg 6, 50933 Cologne, Germany.
In several studies it has been demonstrated that products containing pharmaceutically active ingredients are marketed as dietary supplements. Most of these products contain anabolic steroids. Recently products for weight loss containing active drugs have also appeared on the market. In the present case a healthy male ordered the product 'Anabolic burner' via the Internet. The product was received from a German dispatcher and paid by bank transfer to a German bank account. After ingesting one tablet he reported tremor and delivered a urine sample. This urine was found to contain 2 ng/mL of clenbuterol utilizing LC-MS/MS analysis. Additionally the product itself was analyzed with GC-MS for clenbuterol, yielding a content of about 30 microg per tablet. The beta-2 agonist clenbuterol is only legally available on prescription and is classified as prohibited doping substance in sports. The present case for the first time confirms the presence of clenbuterol in a dietary supplement. It again demonstrates the common problem with products on the supplement market, where non-licensed pharmaceuticals and doping substances are easily available. The ingestion of these products containing additions of therapeutic drugs can lead to side effects and/or interactions with conventional medicines."

Top Bottom