Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biotest se7en

Rebecca D

Elite mentor
Curious about se7en from biotest. I read the web site but was wondering if anyone had experience with it. Looking for that little extra but not looking to waste $$$ on useless supplements.

Rebecca D

Tatyana said:
What is it?

What is it meant to do?

Would you post up a list of the ingredients please.

These are the ingredients:

72 Capsules
Serving Size1Capsule

7-Hydroxy-PC™ 150mg *
7-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-3-Phenylchromone Propylcarbonate

Other Ingredients
Lauroyl Macrogol-32 Glycerides, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Green #3, Titanium Dioxide.
Store Away From Heat, Light, And Moisture.

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times per day, preferably 10-12 hours apart. FOR BEST RESULTS, USE CONTINUOUSLY FOR A MINIMUM OF ONE MONTH.

WARNING: Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), stimulants, allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

This is the intro for the product on the muscle with attitude web site:

Warning: In a minute, we're going to tell you about the ultimate supplement for women who want a firm, sculpted body.

No, scratch that. Forget we even wrote it.

This metabolic agent is for women who want to take their bodies a step beyond "firm." In fact, we'd say that if you're just looking to get "toned," just looking to lose a little fat and build a little muscle, then this is not the supplement for you. You can do that with diet and training alone.

No, this compound is designed for advanced female gym addicts only — those who want to go far beyond simply being in "good shape." Seriously, this supplement is best suited for fitness models, figure competitors, and professional bikini models: those women who make a living by having rock hard, sexy bodies that don't look anything like an average woman's figure.

So, if you just want to lose a little fat and add a tiny bit of lean tissue, then you can stop reading right now. But if you want to build an extreme body — with far less body fat and significantly more curvaceous muscle mass than even the average "fit" female in your gym — then keep reading.

But you've been warned . . .

It is being pushed as a product for women who want to gain lean, hard muscle. This sounds too cheesy to be true. I was just curious if anyone had tried it and if so were any of the claims true?

Rebecca D

I take it. If you do a search on t-nation or musclewithattitude there are at least two threads were women discuss their results.

I noticed I am harder and stomach is flat.

Rebecca D said:
This is the intro for the product on the muscle with attitude web site:

Warning: In a minute, we're going to tell you about the ultimate supplement for women who want a firm, sculpted body.

No, scratch that. Forget we even wrote it.

This metabolic agent is for women who want to take their bodies a step beyond "firm." In fact, we'd say that if you're just looking to get "toned," just looking to lose a little fat and build a little muscle, then this is not the supplement for you. You can do that with diet and training alone.

No, this compound is designed for advanced female gym addicts only — those who want to go far beyond simply being in "good shape." Seriously, this supplement is best suited for fitness models, figure competitors, and professional bikini models: those women who make a living by having rock hard, sexy bodies that don't look anything like an average woman's figure.

So, if you just want to lose a little fat and add a tiny bit of lean tissue, then you can stop reading right now. But if you want to build an extreme body — with far less body fat and significantly more curvaceous muscle mass than even the average "fit" female in your gym — then keep reading.

But you've been warned . . .

It is being pushed as a product for women who want to gain lean, hard muscle. This sounds too cheesy to be true. I was just curious if anyone had tried it and if so were any of the claims true?

Rebecca D

That sounds a whole lot like a fancy little sales pitch - one that some copywriter slaved over for days at least.

claire said:
I take it. If you do a search on t-nation or musclewithattitude there are at least two threads were women discuss their results.

I noticed I am harder and stomach is flat.

Thanks,

I read the web site, but I was looking for some less biased opinions. Harder and flatter stomach are definitely positives. Does it add intensity to your workouts....more energy/better lifts? Also, do you think it was worth the $$$$.

Rebecca D

Rebecca D said:
Thanks,

I read the web site, but I was looking for some less biased opinions. Harder and flatter stomach are definitely positives. Does it add intensity to your workouts....more energy/better lifts? Also, do you think it was worth the $$$$.

Rebecca D

I'm a powerlifter so I take many supps for strength and intensity. I would choose creatine, amp02, beta-7, red blast or spike to help with workouts and not se7en. Spike shotgun now has Beta-alanine.

The only change I noticed with se7en was the hardness and flat stomach. Which I love so I continue to take it. Not sure it is worth the money. Probably over priced.

Last edited:
Rebecca D said:
These are the ingredients:

72 Capsules
Serving Size1Capsule

7-Hydroxy-PC™ 150mg * Who in the hell knows what this is? Could be anything calling it PC

7-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-3-Phenylchromone Propylcarbonate - I think this is a pro-hormone. It looks like it has been completely designed, and who knows how all of these chemical compounds will work together.

Hydroxy means and OH group

Methyl is a CH3

Phenyl means an benzene ring with a functional group, it looks like they have attached to a flavenoid, chromone (Chromone (or 1,4-benzopyrone) is a derivative of benzopyran with a substituted keto group on the pyran ring.)

Propyl is C3H7

Carbonate is COOH or an acidic groups, becomes CO3

Other Ingredients
Lauroyl Macrogol-32 Glycerides -this is a diuretic

Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Green #3, Titanium Dioxide. - Fillers and colours to make the capsule look good Store Away From Heat, Light, And Moisture.

Who knows hun?

As a nattie I wouldn't take it.

My organic chemistry is not that brilliant, sorry.

Thanks for the input. I don't think I'll bother. I still can't believe the description by the website, musclewithattitude. You would think it was a legal steriod for women with no side effects.

Becca D

Rebecca D said:
Thanks for the input. I don't think I'll bother. I still can't believe the description by the website, musclewithattitude. You would think it was a legal steriod for women with no side effects.

Becca D

The announce se7en at the same time the launched musclewithattitude. Basically, wanting to attract figure girls and ditch all the female powerlifters and female bodybuilders.

Top Bottom