Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Maher on the Radical Right

Have liberals been bashing conservatives for so long that they are stuck in that gear?

C'mon libs. You did well at the midterms. Now put forward a legistlative agenda and show us what you can do.

mrplunkey said:
Have liberals been bashing conservatives for so long that they are stuck in that gear?

C'mon libs. You did well at the midterms. Now put forward a legistlative agenda and show us what you can do.
Funny you should put it that way. The conservatives have been bashing liberals for so long that its ingrained in the culture, I'm sure liberals can put forth a legislative agenda and in passing continue to bash conservatives.

WODIN said:
Funny you should put it that way. The conservatives have been bashing liberals for so long that its ingrained in the culture, I'm sure liberals can put forth a legislative agenda and in passing continue to bash conservatives.
The campaigns are over.

I guess its for the best though. Maybe the libs can wheel-spin for the next two years continuing to campaign while conservatives reformulate their positions.

Liberals have campaign issues

Improving our reputation
stem cell research
depoliticizing science
raising the minimum wage
universal healthcare
higher CAFE standards
more renewables and less foreign energy
less cronyism

Top Bottom