Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bikinimom....

It is only part-time till I can learn enough to actually do some REAL work LOL. My brain is full of cobwebs and dusty as a mo-fo but slowly stuff is beginning to make sense. Won't go again till Thr... so my mind dets a little time "off".

PM me your email addy and I will forward a PDF file of my first book in its finished state. Gosh, it just blows me away that I am ACTUALLY DOING THIS!

As soon as I get the book with the listings of all publishers of children's book and what they specifically looking for... it will be time to SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT!

After that I will finish my gf's book (meaning putting it together in Quark) and submitting that one.

Finally, I will redo the artwork for the book that I wrote and illustrated last year as I have developed my technique and style sooooo much since then. By my standards today, the stuff I did last year was garbage (except for "winter" and "fall").

Then back to work on the book that I have been working on w/my girls and my Frenchy. When it is done it will be only the first in a series of 2/3 maybe more. All picture books designed to get American children introduced to the notion of growing up and going on "life's grand adventure"; exploring parts of the world far beyond their own rooms..... far and away into the most imaginative recesses of their minds! :)

I haven't made any new pics since last week because I had to work so much at my old "icky" job, so now I am itching to do something neat!

Hope you are doing better Sugarplumb!

Top Bottom