Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest staple n your supplement regimine??

Glutamine is the best supplement. I used it in amy prtoein shake after work outs and it eliminates any muscle aches that I normally get the day after. It tastes like complete crap but its worth it.

Glutamine is actually minimally effective when taken orally. You need a lot to get an effect. That;s why GEAR contains no glutamine. Use $100 of GEAR a week and $100 of glutamine a week and you'll grow twice as much muscle on the GEAR.

So is glutamine crap!? Or useless? They put it in all the protein powders

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

It's not crap or useless, but about 10 years ago it was discovered that glutamine is what's most abundant in muscle and for that reason it became the hot new supplement. The thing is, the body makes glutamine from the BCAA's in the lower intestines. Taking free form glutamine isn's absorbed very well and most of it is destroyed in the stomach. So you get more bang for your buck with BCAA's.

The only thing more potent is super plasma serum, which is 100% absorbed instantly into the bloodstream and the main ingredient in GEAR .

nice to know a little bit of science on it nelson.

i still have a full bottle of gear i was thinking of starting for new years.

So would it be better to have a protein powder that capitalizes on BCAA's as opposed to be one sided with all the added glutamine and glutamine peptides?

Lol! I think I killed this thread with my dumb ass noob questions.... Sorry fellas!

Top Bottom