Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest change a woman/man has asked you to make

heatherrae said:
OMG, every time I get in a relationship it seems that they want the world.

They want me to spend less time working, or more time working, or more time being suzy homemaker, or to cut my hair, to get rid of my cats, or SOMETHING.

Agree. Change has to come from within. And you have to be your own person

blueta2 said:
Fitting into a relationship involves change... so two ppl should try to adjust to each other. But to ask someone to give up season tix or get boobs, well that is not askng for change, that is about control. Not the same!

I think there's probably comprimise, but I don't think asking someone to change some way of life or make someone different after the fact is cool.

My second ex wanted me to move to Alaska with her for 2 years while she completed ATC school, then move to Oklahoma City for 6 months while she did on the job training, then move to wherever they placed her after that (they choose). I had just purchased my first house at the time.

Bubye bish!

PuddleMonkey said:
My second ex wanted me to move to Alaska with her for 2 years while she completed ATC school, then move to Oklahoma City for 6 months while she did on the job training, then move to wherever they placed her after that (they choose). I had just purchased my first house at the time.

Bubye bish!

That's understandable. Sounds like you made a sacrifice?

rudeboyja said:
That's even more understandable..

She was crazy anyway. We dated for almost 2 years, after the first 3 months she started nagging me about marriage and rings and crap. Her and her mother even set a wedding date and I never asked the girl to marry me. Nutty women.

PuddleMonkey said:
She was crazy anyway. We dated for almost 2 years, after the first 3 months she started nagging me about marriage and rings and crap. Her and her mother even set a wedding date and I never asked the girl to marry me. Nutty women.

That's kinda scurry maing, you definitely made the right move.

Top Bottom