Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

big4life

Re: bi4life

beany are u drunk?
 
Re: bi4life

big4life said:
Just like your BS.
case in point. I make a thread to you saying lets hug, meaning lets reconcile.. its locked.. for what reason, who knows.

Some little faggot makes one basically e-sucking your cock and you post up all over it!
 
Re: bi4life

Lestat said:
case in point. I make a thread to you saying lets hug, meaning lets reconcile.. its locked.. for what reason, who knows.

Some little faggot makes one basically e-sucking your cock and you post up all over it!


He wasn't crying about a locked thread. :idea:
 
Re: bi4life

Lestat said:
case in point. I make a thread to you saying lets hug, meaning lets reconcile.. its locked.. for what reason, who knows.

Some little faggot makes one basically e-sucking your cock and you post up all over it!
Beans ain't no little faggot, faggot
 
Re: bi4life

big4life said:
He wasn't crying about a locked thread. :idea:
I wasn't crying at all, I was saying hey, lets patch this up, mend fences etc.

If you hadn't noticed there is a TON of BS on this board.. I'd say on C&C we are really looking at BS from all angles really.. I mean, 1 in 10 threads might have some substance.. but look at most of it.. its BS plain and simple.

I am sorry that my particular brand of BS rubs you the wrong way, but to others its funny, to some its annoying, to some its geigh/lame/immature.. different strokes for different folks. I'd just like to see our relationship move to a move amicable realm, and not this disaster where you lock my threads on a whim, give me red whenever you get a chance, and that type of thing. I really don't throw stuff out to specifically get your blood boiling or anything like that. So basically what I'm saying is, can't we just get along my brutha!
 
Re: bi4life

Lestat said:
I wasn't crying at all, I was saying hey, lets patch this up, mend fences etc.

If you hadn't noticed there is a TON of BS on this board.. I'd say on C&C we are really looking at BS from all angles really.. I mean, 1 in 10 threads might have some substance.. but look at most of it.. its BS plain and simple.

I am sorry that my particular brand of BS rubs you the wrong way, but to others its funny, to some its annoying, to some its geigh/lame/immature.. different strokes for different folks. I'd just like to see our relationship move to a move amicable realm, and not this disaster where you lock my threads on a whim, give me red whenever you get a chance, and that type of thing. I really don't throw stuff out to specifically get your blood boiling or anything like that. So basically what I'm saying is, can't we just get along my brutha!

Dude, I don't care about what you type, by BS I mean all that bomb squad bull shit. Stop with that and me and you won't have a problem.
 
Re: bi4life

Lestat said:
its gets old



Big4life is cool.

You really don't have room to complain Lestat when you have expected many people to go round having their posts blacked out constantly from you and your little bomb squad. They are supposed to be good sports, eh?

If you are going to dish it out....take it...I guess a lock is more powerful than a little bomb. :)
 
haha.. BS = Bullshit and BS = Bomb Squad.

As far as I am concerned you can use them interchangably.. the Bomb Squad IS BS dude! I'll be the first to admit it... people have fun bombing, and people have fun bitching about it! Just ask spongebob and others...

The Squad isn't malicious and isn't trying to ruin anyone's board experience, instead, the goal is the opposite, the enhance it! JUST LIKE THE KARMA STORE!
 
Lestat said:
haha.. BS = Bullshit and BS = Bomb Squad.

As far as I am concerned you can use them interchangably.. the Bomb Squad IS BS dude! I'll be the first to admit it... people have fun bombing, and people have fun bitching about it! Just ask spongebob and others...

The Squad isn't malicious and isn't trying to ruin anyone's board experience, instead, the goal is the opposite, the enhance it! JUST LIKE THE KARMA STORE!
No kidding, why else would george have the bombs.
 
Lestat said:
haha.. BS = Bullshit and BS = Bomb Squad.

As far as I am concerned you can use them interchangably.. the Bomb Squad IS BS dude! I'll be the first to admit it... people have fun bombing, and people have fun bitching about it! Just ask spongebob and others...

The Squad isn't malicious and isn't trying to ruin anyone's board experience, instead, the goal is the opposite, the enhance it! JUST LIKE THE KARMA STORE!

dont drag me into this i already have one mod that has it out for me.
 
spongebob said:
dont drag me into this i already have one mod that has it out for me.
damn man, i had no idea, I figured you had mainted your squeeky clean image this whole time. Who has it out for you?
 
Re: bi4life

big4life said:
You're pretty cool yourself, lets go hug a tree together. ;)
send some of that love this way mang, we've got the potential to be best buds and more!
 
spongebob said:
true im fairly liked by many.
yeah same here, but all it takes is one or two haters to crush the ego.

so who has it out for you.. pm me if you dont wanna say publicly.
 
Re: bi4life

big4life said:
Dude, I don't care about what you type, by BS I mean all that bomb squad bull shit. Stop with that and me and you won't have a problem.




Even i agree with Big4life here! kill the bomb squad before we do!


RADAR
 
Lestat said:
yeah same here, but all it takes is one or two haters to crush the ego.

so who has it out for you.. pm me if you dont wanna say publicly.

well nothing here could ever crush my ego.

but no, not really has it out for me but is the only one who seems to lock any of my threads or cares what i do. no biggie really.
 
Re: bi4life

Lestat said:
case in point. I make a thread to you saying lets hug, meaning lets reconcile.. its locked.. for what reason, who knows.

Some little faggot makes one basically e-sucking your cock and you post up all over it!

"show the abs!"

bitch
 
Re: bi4life

string_bean00 said:
the 'bi' in the title was totally a typo also
yeah total typo.. right.. and I guess you went back and edited it?
 
Top Bottom