Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big tren dosages {highintensity?}

rainbow22

i'm looking for feedback from those who have experimented with larger than typical doses of tren for extended periods of time. what sort of results did you get and were there any sides to speak of? what exactly was the dose? on my homeboard it seems as if everyone is stuck on the 75mg ED protocol, but i am curious as to what 150-400mg ED might garner.

rainbow22 said:
i'm looking for feedback from those who have experimented with larger than typical doses of tren for extended periods of time. what sort of results did you get and were there any sides to speak of? what exactly was the dose? on my homeboard it seems as if everyone is stuck on the 75mg ED protocol, but i am curious as to what 150-400mg ED might garner.

400mg/day is (no offense here) fucking rediculously stupid. That's too high of a dose for even the biggest juiceheads. 150mg a day is alot more in line. I have heard of people taking 225mg/day but that is pushing it.

tren

thanks banner. i appreciate it. a fellow on my home board used 350 mg the other day and raved about the 'feeling' it provided. i dont think its ridiculously stupid. just because someone has a different viewpoint doesnt make him stupid. i'ma registered nurse with a masters degree in anesthesia. hence i know my share about the human body. i'm also not a newbie. its common knowledge on my homeboard that kidney problems assigned to tren use are false.

Re: tren

rainbow22 said:
thanks banner. i appreciate it. a fellow on my home board used 350 mg the other day and raved about the 'feeling' it provided. i dont think its ridiculously stupid. just because someone has a different viewpoint doesnt make him stupid. i'ma registered nurse with a masters degree in anesthesia. hence i know my share about the human body. i'm also not a newbie. its common knowledge on my homeboard that kidney problems assigned to tren use are false.
People rave about the felling that high doses of heroine give them too. Still not advisable. Have you taken tren before? If not then you have no idea how your body will handle it. Everyone is different. I have a friend who didn't get anything noticeable from 75 mg ed but he only did it for three weeks. I, on the other hand, have gained 18 lbs in the same three weeks on just 50 mg ed. I have heard some experienced bodybuilders on this board that can't do tren for over six weeks because it "makes them feel like shit". Bottom line, you only have one body. Be safe; be cautious. You have the rest of your life to do steroids if you want too. Start low; see how your body reacts/adapts and then bump it up if you need to. The lower the dosage, the lower the risk of sides. It's a simple correlation. If you can get the gains and meet your goals on lower dosages then why risk the sides of higher dosages. It's common sense. MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER.

-Spidey

Top Bottom