Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Big Buck - Tell Me, Just When Did You "see Combat"? ***

BigPhysicsBastard said:
Buck, just repost the picture with you and and another dude during your graduation......that'll settle it.

He's just being an asshole. I know who I am and what I've been through. Do u think I care what he thinks...NO. I always thought May was cool...I was wrong.

Big Buck said:

You don't know me...please refrain from talking to me. Thanx.

Sorry, you're right. You don't run. You jump into your CO's jeep and burn rubber ...

Kayne,
Yes, I'm a bit on edge lately. I think it's the fact that I'm in the fucking desert and its 115 degrees every fucking day of the week!

MAY

WELL I HOPE IT COOLS DOWN. I JUST GOT A PHONE CAL TODAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND JENNIFER, WE ARE PLANNING ON GOING TO VEGAS TO VISIT A COUPLE FRIENDS AT THE END OF THE MONTH. MAYBE THE 26TH OR 27TH.

KAYNE

May1010 said:
BPB -
doesn't prove anything except that you were assigned to guard the plastic jug of water.

Now that was funny. Sorry Buck, but it was. However, I do believe May is acting a little weird now. Really bitchy. The way he is going he is going to be the next one everyone is petitioning to ban.

Top Bottom