Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Branch Warren

heavyduty-club

I know the guy is not the best case of influence, due to his raw ass form but hey who gives a fuck the mans a monster.

Does anyone think that his brutal style of training would work for the average joe, heavy 'n' hardcore with a touch of better form.

What do you think of him in general?

I know the guy is not the best case of influence, due to his raw ass form but hey who gives a fuck the mans a monster.

Does anyone think that his brutal style of training would work for the average joe, heavy 'n' hardcore with a touch of better form.

What do you think of him in general?

I love branch warren....guy is a fucking power house! Also very humble. Csnt see him taking an olympia title but he brings the craziest vascularity to the stage.

Training past failure and pushing the boundaries should be your goal every workout, but perfect form should also be your goal. It's okay in my opinion to rep out some cheat reps or jerk/swing a little when you're absolutely at your bare end of that set and are pushing it...people will tell you other wise but the muscle grows faster/better/stronger when it's taken past what it thinks it can do. All in all a good combo of both mind to muscle connection+pushing the limits will provide you with great results, assuming that your nutrition is on point.

A less extreme version of his style would be okay if your body can handle it. He is like the nfl linebacker that spends 15 years in the nfl. Some people's bodies can tollerate a lot, some people don't even make it out of high school football because their body can't handle the abuse. Lifting weights is a balance, you need to know your body, and listen to it.

Top Bottom