Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast vs Rifle Protein

Sounds good. I don't know if I could afford to take it anymore than Post WO haha sucks being a poor college student.

drink big blast ed first thing in the morning and on training days take it first thing in the morning and post w/o. if you have cardio days drink it post cardio.

super chocolate and tropical orange seem to be the most popular flavors. i like them both but i get tired of the tropical orange fast. the chocolate never gets old to me.

big blast is EXPENSIVE, glad you guys can afford it.... I'm forced to stick with optimum nutrition 100% whey gold standard.

To be honest, part of the cost of ANY post workout formula is going to be a convenience factor. If you don't mind making your own I'd go with this:

20-30 g Whey add milk until you reach the consistency you like and then throw in some Oat Powder for carbs. This will be just as good, if not better than most post workouts on the market.

OR

Chocolate milk :) ... It's actually be studied to help recovery. I'm not a fan of a post workout "insulin spike" because glycogen isn't depleted during the average workout, but chocolate milk is the poor man's perfect post workout drink.

Top Bottom