Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast vs Rifle Protein

tom5933

So with all the hype around Big Blast, I'm looking into incorporating it into my diet when I start bulking around Sept. I remember a while ago I stumbled upon Rifle Protein which is also from Protein Factory and was wondering what's the big difference between the two and which would you recommend more? Also, what would the optimal times be to take these? Also which is the best flavor of each?

Rifle is more of a straight protein drink which contains whey FRACTIONS. Very interesting. It essentially increases the molecular density of the amino acid molecule. (Our new product will contain some whey FRACTION).

But as far as flat out MASS building, BIG BLAST is still king. It alo produces great pumps and Rifle isn't designed for that. BIG BLAST also has the best non degradable creatine (something not often spoken about, but vital) and the whole egg makes a big difference as well. Rifle is a damn good product, but MORE expensive than BIG BLAST!

Non-degradable creatine?

In water?

No, not un-disolvable. Some creatine that isn't pure can degrade to creatinine, which is kidney toxic. It shows up on a blood test.

Right, I didn't mean to ask whether it was hydrophobic... lmao..

Are you selling this creatine as something that doesn't degrade in liquid (water) or doesn't degrade in your stomach?

What are some recommended flavors of Big Blast? Also, would taking it Post WO 4 times a week be enough to notice it's benefits or would it need to be taken more often to really see a difference?

What are some recommended flavors of Big Blast? Also, would taking it Post WO 4 times a week be enough to notice it's benefits or would it need to be taken more often to really see a difference?

When it doubt, choose chocolate.... and Take Big Blast post workout. I see no need for it on non-workout days unless your stretched for a meal replacement.

Sounds good. I don't know if I could afford to take it anymore than Post WO haha sucks being a poor college student.

Top Bottom