Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast so far.......

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Well, first off I fucked up when I ordered and didnt check chocolate. Or any flavor. Goddamn I was pissed!!!
The unflavored Smells gross and tastes gross in milk. I hate the taste of plain milk anyways.
However.....If I either add a scoop of my chocolate ON or a few tsp of chocolate powder its fine.
It does need a blender or at least a hand held blender. The consistency is awsome. Not too thick not too thin. Very creamy and smooth and doesnt separate if you leave a half shake unattended for an hour.
Its only day 3 and I had 2 servings the first day, 3 yesterday and 2 so far today. I can definatley say its more filling and satisfying than any other whey.
I cant say how it is on my digestive system yet because I was out friday at a show and ate 3 cheese bugers and huge fries. First junk I have had In a while and my stomach is still a little off from it.

Try mixing it with fat free/sugar free jello pudding... You don't need any more than 8g of the pudding powder... This will allow you to make it any flavor you want... Cheescake, Pistachio, Choclate, Vanilla, Butterscotch, etc... works nicely.

Too bad for the mix up bro. Yeah, bland protein in milk? YUK. It's all about the flavoring.

Try adding sugar free nestles quick and cocoa. That won't add empty cals and it'll taste really good.

Top Bottom