Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep drop sets....

JeSt3r

Did drop sets for bi's today...on the cable preacher and the big cable machine that looks like it will hug u with its arms...

did 5 sets of

50 x 6 and 30 x 10 on both....my arms were fucking throbbing....AND I LOVE IT....the pain actually makes me lift more....oh and i hit 1 plate for 3 reps on incline today.....im finally starting to get the strenght back

oh and i hit 1 plate for 3 reps on incline today.....im finally starting to get the strenght back[/QUOTE]

one plate on each side for benching?

yes i love drop sets for bi's, especially on cables

eat big said:
JeSt3r said:
oh and i hit 1 plate for 3 reps on incline today.....im finally starting to get the strenght back

one plate on each side for benching?

yes i love drop sets for bi's, especially on cables

Yes...been out of the gym for 5 months before last week...i've been in the gym a week every day ...last week i culd barely do 35's on each side...now i do 1 plate 3 times after doing 12,10,8 with 35....

i know what your going through, i went through it too and it was frustrating, im in college now. once you get into college its go time.

I hate training biceps as well as lats. I normally do 2 drop sets for biceps a week...if I do them at all. I actually use either dbells or the preacher curl machine as my first exercise followed by either barbell or log curls.

B True

JeSt3r said:
Did drop sets for bi's today...on the cable preacher and the big cable machine that looks like it will hug u with its arms...

did 5 sets of

50 x 6 and 30 x 10 on both....my arms were fucking throbbing....AND I LOVE IT....the pain actually makes me lift more....oh and i hit 1 plate for 3 reps on incline today.....im finally starting to get the strenght back

Awesome work man...

Back in the day, I hit my arms really, really hard, probably too hard in hindsight, but if you want throbbing pain:

Preacher bench, not the cable thingy with an easy curl bar, pick a weight thats about 80% of what you do for eight reps. Work until it starts getting an effort, then do 5 second negatives, hold a static contraction at the lower part on the way up and down for a count of three, (so you take 8 seconds on the way down), then when you get stuck get your spotter to force rep you for 3 reps. Then underarm close grip pullup taking a 5 second negative, for whatever you can do.

Absolutly insane burn, I thought my veins where going to break the skin, it sounds alot of work but my arms blew up after about a month of doing this once a week for 3 sets. So if its pain your after, try that.

mad_monkey59 said:
Awesome work man...

Back in the day, I hit my arms really, really hard, probably too hard in hindsight, but if you want throbbing pain:

Preacher bench, not the cable thingy with an easy curl bar, pick a weight thats about 80% of what you do for eight reps. Work until it starts getting an effort, then do 5 second negatives, hold a static contraction at the lower part on the way up and down for a count of three, (so you take 8 seconds on the way down), then when you get stuck get your spotter to force rep you for 3 reps. Then underarm close grip pullup taking a 5 second negative, for whatever you can do.

Absolutly insane burn, I thought my veins where going to break the skin, it sounds alot of work but my arms blew up after about a month of doing this once a week for 3 sets. So if its pain your after, try that.

i like how that shit sounds...i just might have to try it.... :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Top Bottom