Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bf% measureing ques.!

muffbs1

someone told me that when you get your bf% tested that if the tester uses a calculator or computer you should add 2 or 3% is this true? it seems true because i got tested today and my readings were 9.4 and 9.6% i know there is no way that i am that low. although which number is it, is it 2 or 3% add on?

All bodyfat measuring methods vary in their readings. Trying to figure out which one is "correct" will just drive you crazy. You'd be better off just picking one measuring method and then use it for comparison purposes.

I like using calipers but I know they read low compared to hydro...etc., etc.

I think whatever that person was telling you meant that there was about a 2 to 3 percent margin of error for basically every body composition test. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to ADD ON 2 or 3 %, but allow for that margin.

Sometimes the mirror is the best guide.....

Ryan

yeah but like i said, the test said that i was 9.69% and i know that can not be correct. i still have flab around my stomach and love handles!

Top Bottom