Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beverly International at a discount?

doggmann

Anyone know where to get these products at a lower price than on their website? Does anyone knowif they offer discounts on case lots or orders over a certain amount? Thanks.

Yeah, I've got one. I had to stay away from BI because of the price, but I finally found a place to get them MUCH cheaper!!! Check it out, and don't shit your pants when you see the difference in price.

www.betterlife.com

whoa!!! nice...thanks, megadeath...how is their service? they also carry my multi vitamin/mineral, life extension mix for $18 per bottle less!!!

WOW!! These prices are awsome. Have you tried their protein powder products? I am wondering how they taste.

thanks
derek

The muscle provider and ultra size taste good compared to other proteins with large amounts of hydrolyzed amino acids.

dogmann, I will have to let you know how their service is. I just made my first order on friday and recived a pompt return email indicating that my order would go out on tuesday. They said that a BI shipment is coming in then. I have spoken with the owner though and he seemed really cool.

Megadeth

megadeath- I did the same and got the same message via email. hope the service is as good as the prices!

hey guys, thanks for turning me on to betterlife.com I have been using beverly for about 4 months and they are great suppliments. The price is the thing. BUt these prices rock. Please let me know how long it takes to get your stuff.. Beverly has kick ass customer service. I order something today, its at my door the next day... BUt i will wait an extra day to save the$$$$

hey megadeth, your post said that you placed an order on the 7th. Did you get your stuff yet? I called the place and it is in Texas. The guys said things are running to Ohio in 3-4 days. JUst curious about the service. Thanks

Top Bottom