Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

better to bulk or get lean first?

LeDauz

Ok, I've been out of the gym for a while to long in fact, Dam college/work. But anyways to the topic I've decided to get back into shape.

So is it better to start by getting lean then bulking up or should i start by bulking up then going for lean.

My aim is to get about 200lbs at 8-10% bf, at 6' ; currently at 195ish and probly 13 % give or take 1 %.

Ok, I've been out of the gym for a while to long in fact, Dam college/work. But anyways to the topic I've decided to get back into shape.

So is it better to start by getting lean then bulking up or should i start by bulking up then going for lean.

My aim is to get about 200lbs at 8-10% bf, at 6' ; currently at 195ish and probly 13 % give or take 1 %.

i say eat clean and hit the weights and cardio. you can do both in the beginning.

yeah if your 13% do what joe d said, it would be differant it you were 20% i would say cut first because otherwise your results and hard work will only be dissapointing because in your eyes you will still look kinda fat. Thats the mistake I have made. But with 13% at he beginning you could drop some fat and besides with a good amount of muscle you can look good with 13% bf you migth have some abs showing through after a while too...

yeah if your 13% do what joe d said, it would be differant it you were 20% i would say cut first because otherwise your results and hard work will only be dissapointing because in your eyes you will still look kinda fat. Thats the mistake i have made. But with 13% at he beginning you could drop some fat and besides with a good amount of muscle you can look good with 13% bf you migth have some abs showing through after a while too...
+1

Top Bottom