Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better than sex!

JLo

(well...not really) BUT - I just had some YUMMY pancakes - made my DAY!

Just thought I'd share that....

Power pancakes or pudge promoting pancakes?

Umm.....well.......

My philosophy - if I deprive myself for too long, the result is me over-doing it in the end with a 2 week binge.....

So, this was just a RARE treat....and it was SOOO good !

OH! So you were just rubbing it in. I see.

Well....sorta.....

But, it's weird - when I am "dieting" I will ask other people what they ate for lunch, dinner, etc....and when they tell me they had lasagna, loaded baked potatoes, cheesecake. etc. - I get satisfaction out of just hearing that.... It's like, I "live" through them, ya know.

However, there was no one around today to tell me what they had for breakfast - so, I had to satisfy myself this morning.... poooor me....:bawling:

Yes - I saw her body with the chest seperation. I saved the pic and put it in my "Motivation" folder on my computer !!

Well good - glad to know the pancakes weren't all that bad for me!

Quick Ques. - Now, I say that I am "bulking"....I am hoping that "bulking" is possible without getting cellulite!!! Is it? I know I have to put on size to get stronger, to get more muscle, to look more muscular when I lean out - I just don't want cellulite.....

Ah, how we love to hate fat. Your diet should be the biggest factor in how much fat you put on...keep it pretty clean, and if you still find yourself putting on more fat than muscle, cut back a little or add some mild cardio.

This is where comments like those made by test boy on the other thread weren't real helpful...women who are not "on" store fat a whole lot more easily than men, and a diet of junk food would blow most women up like a balloon. But don't worry--you won't just wake up one day and say, "oh my god, I'm so fat!" Okay, well maybe if you have PMS. But it won't be true. Just monitor yourself. Cellulite won't pop up overnight.

Phem has maple syrup with her egg whites/oatmeal stuff... just about every morning...

phem has consumed over 60oz of maple syrup in the past 2 months... (all natural maple syrup, and the reason i know ya'll's messed up measurement of it is cause it comes in jack daniels bottles heeeheee...)

i love my tree tappin auntie :D

oh, and glad i can motivate...

Top Bottom