Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better Protein Bars: simple, effective and worthwhile

future

Freelance Writer
Platinum
116.JPG

Protein bars are a great idea, but since their conception they have been flawed. High priced, full of sugar, loaded with additives and preservatives, disguised with sugar alcohol, and more often than not they are just a candy bar with added protein. Even the protein in most protein bars on the market is sub par. For decades no one has ever addressed the problems of today’s protein bars. It’s been nothing but more of the same over priced, fancy packed, tasteless bars. Until Now!

Needtobuildmuscle introduces better protein bars.

A high quality protein bar that is 100% natural with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. No gimmicks or sales tricks, just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition that puts the power in your hands. Better protein bars are not bars that sit on the store shelves for years; they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready. So not only are they 100% natural but they are 100% fresh.

Each better protein bar pack comes with all you need to make 12 fresh homemade all natural protein bars. What could be better than making your very own fresh protein bars? It’s simple; we took all of the work out of it for you. With the better protein bar pack all you need to do is pour and mix, that’s it. No measuring, no thinking, and no baking. In just 2-5 minutes from start to finish and you have 12 fresh, 100% all natural protein bars.
Nutrition facts for original recipe.
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g
As if all of that wasn’t good enough here at Needtobuildmuscle we go one step further for you, the customer. Here at Needtobuildmuscle we have a mission statement “To provide body builders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts with products tailored to their needs and designed to their detailed specifications” and we mean it.

We had this in mind when we created the better protein bars. Each protein bar pack comes with an original recipe which is printed on its label. But the magic doesn’t stop there. With a few simple modifications to its original recipe any better protein bar pack can be changed to fit any of your calorie needs or taste bud desires. All of the better protein bar protein packs original recipes, modified recipes, and calorie breakdowns are made simple, and listed for you right here at (needto’s kitchen)

Here at needtobuildmuscle.com we believe the foundation of good business is trust. For this reason we stand behind all of our products with a 100% 30 day money back guaranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your product, just return the unopened or unused portion of the product to Needtobuildmuscle Inc at 100 Macy St Saftey Box 183 Amesbury, 01913 with a copy of your order receipt and contact information. We will issue you a full refund.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Add in some liquid aminos:

aaefx-pure-liquid-amino-elite.jpg

All American EFX announces Pure Liquid Amino Elite - a brand new protein delivery technology discovered in the lab of "Freak Maker" Jeff Golini. If you want rapid gains in muscle and strength, you have to understand that it's not the quantity of protein you ingest; it's the quality. It is quickly digested and absorbed into the bloodstream because of it smaller particle size.
Why Else Is Pure Liquid Amino Elite Superior To Other Protein Sources?

It all comes down to science, advanced manufacturing methods and extremely high-quality raw material sources. Pure Liquid Amino Elite is derived from beef. Our cattle are raised on a high protein diet, under rigid USDA inspection. All American EFX uses a selective process of extraction to assure only the highest quality amino acids remain. This procedure also utilizes a tightly controlled heating and cooking process to avoid creatinine conversion. After freeze-drying, the beef goes through final processing where it's added to our great tasting base and stabilized to prevent microbial growth or the need for refrigeration.

So What's The Bottom Line?

The final result is one of the purest, fastest-acting protein sources known to man; all based on our multi-patented pHCD™ (pH-controlled delivery technology). Pure Liquid Amino Elite has already built an underground following among top athletes and trainers from around the world. Now it's your turn to see why.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, Take 1-3 tablespoons daily. Shake well. No refrigeration required after opening.

Don't forget POWER BUTTER!!!

Peanut Power Butter is the most exciting new protein product with other essential natural ingredients in the market today. Made to virtually help anyone unleash his or her potential to build a leaner, stronger, healthier body. PowerButter’s unique formula has a peanut butter base fortified with flax seed, flax oil and other proteins to provide all the protein and essential fats needed to replenish the body during and after a workout. And PowerButter is all-natural, contains no cholesterol, no trans fatty acids and is high in protein and essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 to keep the body naturally balanced and functioning at peak performance. PowerButter is the Ultimate Protein and Essential Fat Nutrient Source.

A Brief History of Peanut Butter

In 1890, a St. Louis food products company began selling peanut butter out of barrels for about 6¢ per pound as a protein supplement for people with poor teeth who couldn’t chew meat. This gave birth to peanut butter in America. The next step in peanut butter evolution was introduced in 1922 when a California entrepreneur received a patent for the first shelf-stable peanut butter that would stay fresh for a year. This created peanut butter as we know it today, until now.

Peanut PowerButter™ has taken traditional peanut butter paste and enhanced it with even more beneficial nutrients that our bodies need to stay healthier, younger, and fit. It’s what peanut butter should be.

Peanut Butter is a great source of protein and other essential nutrients. Research has found that peanut butter helps reduce the chances of heart disease. But why stop there?

Flaxseed

Flaxseed contains lignans that have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-cancer properties. Flaxseeds have the richest source of lignans, 100 times more than the next best source, wheat bran. The majority of lignans is found in the seed. Flaxseed also contains lecithin, which emulsifies fat and cholesterol. These little seeds improve digestion, help stabilize blood glucose levels, fight tumor formation and enhance cardiovascular health. *Source: Freedomyou.com, Excerpts from God’s Banquet Table

Egg Whites

With all the media attention on cholesterol, consumers often lose sight of the fact that eggs are a nutrient-rich, affordable contributor to a healthy diet. Not only do eggs contain the highest quality source of protein available but they also contain almost every essential vitamin and mineral needed by humans. In fact, egg protein is of such high quality that it is used as the standard by which other proteins are compared. Eggs have a biological value (efficacy with which protein is used for growth) of 93.7%. Comparable values are 84.5% for milk, 76% for fish, and 74.3% for beef. Eggs really are the best protein money can buy. One of the major protein ingredients in PowerButter™ is egg white, which contains no cholesterol. *Source: American Egg Board

Flax Oil

Flax oil is one of the most beneficial products in the nutrition field today. Research is continuing to uncover the benefits of flax oil on the human body. It is shown to have major positive effects on the musculoskeletal, metabolism, cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and respiratory systems. Tests have shown that flax oil has improved eyesight and color perception, as well as helping to fight dry skin conditions, such as dandruff. Flax oil is one of Nature’s wonders that harnesses more healing power than many of the wonder pills being marketed today. *Source: Hyperhealth Natural Health & Nutrition

Omega-3 & Omega-6

Like all fats, Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) provide energy. Their calorific value is similar to other fats and oils but, unlike saturated fats, they have important health roles. In fact, as their names suggest, they are essential and must be consumed regularly, as the body has limited storage for them. Both of the important EFA families — Omega-3 and Omega-6 — are components of nerve cells and cellular membranes. They are converted by the body into eicosanoids, leukotrienes and prostaglandins, all of which are needed on a second-by-second basis by most tissue activities in the body. Since the end products (e.g., prostaglandin and leukotriene) differ slightly between Omega-3 and Omega-6, both EFAs must be present to ensure optimum health. *Source:COD

SO EASY EVEN A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT!

I havn't tried all of N2's products but i can honestly say these protein bars are the best thing since Peanut Butter & jelly sanwiches,highly addictive,yet full of protein.

RADAR

Once you add the power butter and lba's its even better! I like them but heck I like lots of stuff most people dont. People like these bars better than I do. When I make them they are gone fast. I am taking some to a youth group meeting tonight actually.

These bars are indeed the best tasting bars I've ever had. I didn't have any problems digesting these even on a full stomach as I often to with some of the other protein bars I have tried.

I will definetly try out the power butter. I mixed them with Organics Peanut Butter which is all natural. I just ate the second to last on this morning so I will need to try them next time with the power butter and compare.

Top Bottom