Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workout for mass on deca/winny

The one that suits your physiology the best. There is no answer to this. Everone reacts differently to training stimulus. You must experiment to find the protocol that works for you. As mentioned this is vastly different for everyone. Muscle fiber type, nueromuscular abilities, diet, and lifestyle all play vital roles in determining what induces muscular hypertrophy in you. You have Mentzer on one end of the training spectrum and then there's Arnold on the other. One given is overload. You must continuously overload your muscles to stimulate a response. There are many ways to do this and that is the hard part to find out. Compound movements cetainly are best for overall mass, however, wieght/reps/and sets will vary significantly from person to person. If you're advanced enough to be using AS you should already have a good knowledge of your body and how to properly train it.

gained 25 lbs on that cycle;i was using the MAX-OT method of training.i am a meso-endomorph...perhaps this can work for you as well...?

There is no "best" workout IMO It is all about Trial and Error to find out what works for you. Personally I like the Max-Ot program by AST. They have very detailed info on how to preform each workout correctly and I really like the over all program. They even have a sample mass diet. Go to www.ast-ss.com and sign up for it (It's free) and see what you think

M18

Da big thinker did you modify the # of set's since you were on, I started week one of the max-ot and it does not seem to be enough sets???

I did the complete Max-OT program and was happy with the program. It's nice to have your workout already planned. Very nice for starting in the gym after a layoff.

i like low volume training so it suited me well.

Lewd

Top Bottom