Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workout for fatloss

Train Harder

What is the best type of routine to follow as far as wanting to lose fat. I've tried higher reps all last summer and didn't see any real difference as opposed to lower rep workouts. My diet is clean as can be and I've lost 40 lbs. so far most of the time lifting heavy at least for me. Lower reps to me is 8-10 higer routine was 12-15. Any input would be appreciated. :)

To lose fat, focus on diet and cardio, not weight training. Lifting is for building muscle, period. High rep lifting has pretty much been discredited as a fat-loss strategy. Keep lifting heavy.

Also, if you're diet is really sound and you're lifting regularly, you don't need that much cardio. 40 minutes, five days a week will be too catabolic, IMO. If you're having trouble losing fat, post your diet. That will be more of a determining factor than anything.

i agree, if you are focusing on fat loss and are not that interested in building muscle i think short rest times and a circuit based lifting program would be best for you, also diet is the most important in your success of fat loss. also cardio i think would be more importatn than your weightlifting in terms of fat loss also.

what type of circuti training routine do you think would be best for fat loss 3x a week 5x a week? how many exercises sets?

ive had good results doing a whole body workout with short rest periods then doing cardio for 30-50 mins 3x a week

diet is much more important when cutting but you should still be lifting to spare as much muscle as possible.. glutamine can help a good deal with this too..

good luck

Top Bottom