Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing to avoid Water Bloat

hawaiianstyle

hey bros,

running 500 week eq, 500 week of test e and 30 mg a day of anavar and 250iu hcg every 4th day.....i am getting really bloated with water from the test e i would imagine.....in your opinions what is the best solution to fight the bloat??? tx

does taraxatone work???????????is arimadex legal??or do you need a script? i take test eth250 weekly and 40mg d-bol ed.no gyno yet but its only been three weeks.ive gained 15lbs but im a lot like jelly lol.i was a fat kid 340lbs lost down to 230 yrs ago.im 36 and now im 240 im fatty aroung my gut because of streacht skin.other wise imtight up top but im not lean.im 6ft 3 240 now.this is the first time i used anything..aas i mean in my life.ive been lifting weights all my life.but im wondering if i take nolva now during my cyc will it hinder gains???and im wondering will it get rid of water weight im holding from the test eth and the anabol??????id like to lose the water not mass or strength.thank you anyone who can help me,chuck ps.im a big guy and i have fairly big muscles and im strong too.well my bench isnt and i think its due to very long arms i can only max 330 on the flat bench.i no its wimpy guys but the rest of me isas strong as peeps who bench 450...

Adex, Or Drinking more water ,the body retains water if it doesn't get enough, Taraxaone, Nettle root,Green tea,Hydrozyne, Aquadrene,Dandelion root and duretics (only as a last resort)

RADAR

the over all best way to combat bloat on cycle is to drink tons of water and to keep your sodium intake low. lowering your estrogen level is the last thing you want to do imo

the over all best way to combat bloat on cycle is to drink tons of water and to keep your sodium intake low. lowering your estrogen level is the last thing you want to do imo

+ 1
this always works for me..adex is a last resort.

i read arimidex is great

well it is an ongoing debate. to me it seems obvious that high estrogen on cycle is better. it is a huge help in the gym. but to each his own. if all you care about is looking ripped all the time id say run the adex but if you want to get the muscle gains than i would avoid ai's on cycle.

Top Bottom