Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best text/call blocking app for android? (Bonus: Crazy person drama)

What happens if you answer every single time and either confront him, hang up on him, dead air, get a dude to answer, there's gotta be a deterrent...

the only thing she can do is ignore I think.

nan I thought you had a stalker in the past. I've never been stalked, more harassed.

I still have a hard time dealing with that there are these kind of people out there. My friend is getting a divorce and her husband...I don't even want to say it on here and give people any ideas haha but I don't know how I lucked out not running into anyone like this until I was in my 30s.

My first ex was a nut bag, hard as fuck to break up with him, after the break up he tried stalking me and I stopped him in his tracks.

Change your number?

I had a chick blowing up my phone with dozens of texts and calls per day before I settled it. I looked into changing my number knowing that I would have to update over a hundred contacts...personal and professional but it would have been worth it.

Change your number?

I had a chick blowing up my phone with dozens of texts and calls per day before I settled it. I looked into changing my number knowing that I would have to update over a hundred contacts...personal and professional but it would have been worth it.

lyin' brian strikes again!

This never happened

Top Bottom