Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best tasting protein

Mike P.T.

alright bro's i know this should be in the diet section but alot more people answer in the anabolic board. what in your guys opinion is the best tasting protein? my friend wants to know. he's currently taking nitrotech and doesnt want to take it with milk so he takes it in water and he says it tastes like shit.

Mike, I just recieved my order from proteinfactory and the CFM Whey Isolate is good with milk. It is pretty damn [email protected] / Pound but from what i here its one of the best. BTW do you have any experiences with any of their products?

B.C. BenchMaster said:
Mike, I just recieved my order from proteinfactory and the CFM Whey Isolate is good with milk. It is pretty damn [email protected] / Pound but from what i here its one of the best. BTW do you have any experiences with any of their products?

no i don't have any experience with it bro. have u tried it with water by any chance? he wants to take it with water because he's dieting and milk makes him feel bloated.

isopure

isopure protein
50mg per shake vanilla tastes great with just water and the best thing is it mixes instantly with a fork
glutamine enriched 1 gram of fat/50grams protein 25 grms fat

chit

last part of my above post was suppose to say 25 grms of carbs
i just ordered hooked on phonics so ill be okay in the few days with my spelling;)

I have some Optimum Whey on order if it ever gets here so I broke down and went to GNC way to expensive and bought some Pro-Blend 55 by Human Development Technologies Alpine Vanilla and it tastes damn good with milk wanted to drink another shake but had to hold back. Paid too much but Dpsnutrition is taking forever with my order.

Mike, I haven't tried it with pure water,but I put a cup of milk in a glass and diluted it with water-I also hate getting bloated. He could also try a non-milk like ricemilk, soymilk.They come in chocolate and vanilla and won't bloat as bad, pretty damn good alternative IMHO......

Top Bottom