Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplements for teeth

I stopped going to the dentist when I was 19 years old because I wasn't insured anymore.

The problem is I want to start dating again and women don't like tartar breath if you know what I mean

what are my options in terms of supplements that I can take to help with my teeth and gums.

Go see a dentist and get a quote maybe you want to take a vacation out of the country to get it done!

You don't need supplements man. You need to get to the dentist every 6-9 months for a standard cleaning and any work that needs to be done. Brush your teeth in the AM and PM. Make sure you floss (makes the biggest difference). Being hydrated is a huge part of having good breath too.

n2jointrx has a lot of beneficial minerals but it’s best you go to a dentist

I've found that taking vitamin D and calcium supplements, along with regular brushing and flossing, helps keep my teeth and gums in check
(but always monitor the fluid you drink if you buy calcium as you can grow kidney stones, you know)

Top Bottom