Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supplement out there now?

TC2

Been unable to lift for about a year due to working 72+ hours a week and having a toddler.

Looking for the current best supplement, pro hormone, etc.

Haven't used any supplements in a ling time so I'm current up to creatine...lol.

Need to get my strength back to where it once was.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Thanks I will look into it. I had built up a lot of mass and strength for my bone structure.

Strength is coming back, but its amazing how fairly quickly you lose mass when you stop lifting, eat less and burn a fuck ton of calories over the course of a year.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

orbit's product or beastdrol sold at mr supps.. will give you steriod gains,if that is what you seek.Dont make the mistake of thinking it is a supplement though lol

Just finished a Beastdrol Stack..fantastic results with little to no sides. Gained 18lbs lean and a ton of strength. Sides: Back Pumps in week 4, upset stomach (very light) for a couple of days- may have been unrelated. PCT now w/ Forma Stanza going very well. Definitely going to run another 6-weeks going into summer. Intrigued with "Brawn " any experiences out there? Need to run liver support with it? Sides?

So the Brawn Epi would be good to follow a beast/SD cycle? I am asking because I always thought it wasn't good to run 2 methyl compounds..

Depends on what you are looking for, remember with any ph or AAS cycle, you will need to a pct consisting of 8 weeks, with a preferred 6 month lay off other pro hormones.

Top Bottom