Testosterone boy said:Thought I was high tech when I bought a bottle of caffeine pills.
KOArtist said:I know the shit pretty good, and got some Neurogenex on the way already, I just wanna make damn sure. Shit costed way too much to ever have to take it again. I want ultimate "white light" focus, lol.
KOArtist said:thx everybody for the help. Looks like Neurogenex/Piracetam/Adderall would make me a goddamn genius, lol. late
cornfish said:Is it just me? Or when you read a post like this you think, "Holy shitballs, this guy has about a 71% chance of taking a dirtnap while studying!"
LMAO i can't wait to read about this in the papers
.superdave said:How do you get adderall?

how does it work for you. be honest in your assessment please because Ive taken neurogenex with no effect at all.Fajitas said:I dont know if I can post this here but I get mine from bulknutrition.com. Buy it in bulk and cap my own.
Lumberg said:mke sure you take whatever both while studying and for the test. state learning.
Fajitas said:I dont know if I can post this here but I get mine from bulknutrition.com. Buy it in bulk and cap my own.

superdave said:how does it work for you. be honest in your assessment please because Ive taken neurogenex with no effect at all.

beefcake28 said:I realized this when I used to kick back a beer or 2 when studying... There's nothing like slamming a beer before a test to get back into that state of mind... Needless to say, I don't do that anymore....
samoth said:What kind of "effect" are you looking for? You won't feel anything when taking nootropics. I don't care what anyone selling products tells you, you won't feel anything, nor will you feel smarter.
![]()
Mavafanculo said:the improvement in mental acuity/focus, short-term memory and creativity is definately noticable.

samoth said:Unless you can show me some peer-reviewed journals or studies (how does one 'test' whether a smart drug works or not?), I'd classify it as a placebo effect.
But if it seems to work well for you, more power to you!
![]()
samoth said:BE FAMILIAR WITH A DRUG BEFORE ENTERING AN EXAM. This is of paramount importance. Don't take a handful of Adderall for the first time before the bar or LSAT or anything.
beefcake28 said:I realized this when I used to kick back a beer or 2 when studying... There's nothing like slamming a beer before a test to get back into that state of mind...
I used a similar technique with pictures of beuatiful woman on the refridgeratorTestosterone boy said:I discovered a good study aid during my last semester. I used pictures of beautiful women (read naked) for my book markers.
Straight A's and B's.
Nothing to do with the bar exam but it may help some young bucks.
KOArtist said:I was wondering, since I'm taking the bar exam soon, and I also saw a news piece on it, what are the best "academic steroids" (as the news called them)??? Ritalin?
better memory retentionsamoth said:What kind of "effect" are you looking for? You won't feel anything when taking nootropics. I don't care what anyone selling products tells you, you won't feel anything, nor will you feel smarter.
Nootropics are a grey area because, for the most part, the effects are primarily long-term and difficult to seperate from that of placebo. Most do not have any 'drug' effect, save desmopressin and a couple others.
![]()
Raina said:I like to copy pages of the material I'm studying and put the pages in the food processor with the shred blade. Once the paper is ground up fine I snort it.
Raina said:I find it helpful to snort a whole variety of documents.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














