Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best results for a natural

25homes

EF MOD
Chairman Member
EF VIP
EF Logger
Buddy of mine who has trained for over 20yrs wants to use something...has never cycled and hasn't used many supps at all.. what you guys think would yield best results for strength and noticeable gains...
thinking either phytoserms 347 LGD or possible Teststackrx. what do you guys think would work best especially for strength he is in his mid 40s and just doesn't have the strength he wants anymore..

Test P for a first cycle, 6-8 weeks then a simple Pct...

Or a sus250 for 10 weeks

I've never been a fan of orals due to toxicity on the internals

Why is it that all you guys take all this fake bullshit??? Either stay Natural or do real shit but the in between guys are just fucken morons! Either your pregnant or your not!!!! YOU CANT BE KINDA NATURAL! If you take supplements of ANY KIND YOU ARE NOT NATURAL SO STOP KIDDIN YOURSELF!!!!

I juice and I love it and 99% of you guys on here couldn't grow like your supposed to because your genetics Suck. I hate the jealous mothafuckas YUPPP THE GUYS WHO SEE A GUY WHO LOOKS SICK AND THEY SAY I COULD LOOK LIKE THAT WAY:

IF
I
JUICED
NO
FUCKEN
WAY
DUDE

Sorry dude just can't stand jealous motherfuckas who say there natural but take everything under the sun but real Shit! It's a joke

True and just can't stand liars if your using supplements your not natural vitamins and food and shakes are one thing but if you want to brag that your natural then be natural!

Buddy of mine who has trained for over 20yrs wants to use something...has never cycled and hasn't used many supps at all.. what you guys think would yield best results for strength and noticeable gains...
thinking either phytoserms 347 LGD or possible Teststackrx. what do you guys think would work best especially for strength he is in his mid 40s and just doesn't have the strength he wants anymore..

SARMS are really interesting and could be an option.
Ostarine or LGD

Why is it that all you guys take all this fake bullshit??? Either stay Natural or do real shit but the in between guys are just fucken morons! Either your pregnant or your not!!!! YOU CANT BE KINDA NATURAL! If you take supplements of ANY KIND YOU ARE NOT NATURAL SO STOP KIDDIN YOURSELF!!!!

I juice and I love it and 99% of you guys on here couldn't grow like your supposed to because your genetics Suck. I hate the jealous mothafuckas YUPPP THE GUYS WHO SEE A GUY WHO LOOKS SICK AND THEY SAY I COULD LOOK LIKE THAT WAY:

IF
I
JUICED
NO
FUCKEN
WAY
DUDE

Sorry dude just can't stand jealous motherfuckas who say there natural but take everything under the sun but real Shit! It's a joke

^that x2
Oh we read the thread, the thread that was in the "anabolics" section. And nah, you can't pump yourself full of prohormones, and test boosters, and anything and everything else that doesn't physically come in a vial to call yourself "natural" cuz it makes you feel better than, and helps you sleep at night. Keep the sense of superiority, we'll just go ahead and get big :D

Top Bottom