Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein

miked8c

Just came into a large sum of money (150$), yes that is large for a college student. So I am going to splurge on protein and a pair of fresh kicks.

I basically regard all protein powders as the same, however since I have the money what is a good protein powder that will help optimize my gains?

Gosh. hahahashglasgaslkg as motherfuckers whats up. soccer game at 1230 2nd half bro its 1203

Depends on the time of day and where your workout is.

Post-workout (and upon waking), you want generic hydrosolate; this gives you a quick hit straight into the bloodstream/ muscles

Snack/ meal replacement, something like CNP Pro-peptide which is a blend but contains micellar casein, whey concentrate, hydrosolate and peptide bonded aminos.

Before bed you want a slow acting protein like generic casein or probably a steak!

Buy a month's supply of each and take a serving of each every day and check out the results.

(and forget about the shoes - my wife buys shoes, I wear my 5 year old Ironwerks)

Top Bottom