Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Pre workout sup

N2KTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack3d - by far. Better value too all things considered. An admin on another board did his own research and comparison. He was a dedicated jack3d user...until he used N2KTS! And yes, add Attack, from ntbm.com for mind blowing pumps!

I work out after work, usually get to the gym by about 7 pm. Workout and get home by around 830 ish, then make dinner and in bed by 11-12 at the very latest and never had any issues falling asleep. While im making dinner im usually still riding a little high but after my shower and a meal I've wound down.

N2KTS looks like a great product. Doesn't have Schizandrol A extract like Jack3d though which is my favorite. But I can definitely see why people would like the N2KTS. If you guys want to get a good pump, try Controlled Labs GlycerGrow with your pre-workout.

I loved AMP02!!!! In general, I think most supps are a waste and haven't tried many of them, but AMP was by far the best pre workout i'd ever tried. Best pump to energy ratio. fantastic focus and didn't leave you feeling like shit after. It had ingredients no one else seems to be using. Don't understand why he discontinued such a great product???

Recently, once my AMP ran out I tried a buddy's HemoRage. It sucked, felt like i was on speed for 8 hours and no pump. One of the ingredients, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, is similar in effect or structure to amphetamines. The same ingredient is in jack3d. They were disappointing in the pump area, but did give crazy energy which isn't surprising given whats in them.

Now im using NO Xplode which I like better than Hemo or Jack3d, but cannot compare to the awesome fullness and feeling of AMP02.

Bring it back OMEGA and Need2!! Or a very similar replacement.

Using Bullnox right now and liking it. N2KTS + Attack makes for a sick pre-workout stack as well

N2KTS FTW, love dat shit, take it with Gear 45 minutes before a workout, but start feeling the rush 20 minutes after drinking it, so when I get to the gym I am ballin out of control.

Top Bottom