Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Pre workout sup

Pizzle27

Trying to see what you guys think is the best Pre workout supplement. Looking for something with good energy and pumps

Without a doubt hands down N2KTS. Stands for Need To Kill That Shit ou can get it from needtobuildmuscle.com and get 15% off and free shipping with needto10 discount code. I have two co-workers who go to the gym casually and gave them a sample of my stash. the guy, cane back again for more. He told me it was his bet workout he's had in a long time. The girl who lifts 5 times a week and is a killer athlete said it was like she had tunnel vision and reached new maxes in her bench that night an didn't want to leave the gym. It's a staple of mine and will be. IMO nothing comes close unless you start stacking some other stuff. But stand alone it's insane. 2 scoops does it for me in sitting at 258 lbs. It's perfect, the other guy and the girl were great with one scoop.

Have to agree, hands down N2KTS is the best I have used. Have it in Green Apple and Grape, and love both flavors! I have stuck to 1 scoop (and have tried as many as 3), but if you up it to 2 and 3 scoops (which is closer to the original formulation of the product), you get an incredible niacin flush, and pumps so strong you'd swear your skin would burst. At 6' 7" tall and 290lbs it was just TOO much for me. Best part about the product is that is you do not like it for any reason, there is a 100% money back guarantee from Needtobuildmuscle.com. You'll also find discount codes floating all around the boards here.

I loved AMP02 when Omega was selling it .... It was awesome !!! havent found any comparison yet from the local nutrition stores but im going to try NTKTS cause Need2 dont play when it comes to his products !!! .

I gotta go with ATTACK by NTBM. pop 3 of those suckers 30min before you get to the gym and when you walk in you'll be wanting to hit somebody lolol

So far from what I've tried Jacked is the real deal. I haven't tried NTKS yet, but thats next on the list when I run low on Jacked. I kid you not, after doing three scoops of Jacked on leg day my lower back pump was just as bad as the d-bol back pumps I've had in the past. I won't be running three scoops again on leg days to say the least.

Top Bottom