Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place to get needles!!!

Mudvayne

The best place I found to get needles and syringes is at the hospital...for free.....just case the place with a buddy and wait till no one is around and then load up with needles, needles, needles.....i found a room at the hospital that no one was in....just hung around a little bit and then went in for the kill.....the nurses will never think you are there stealing shit like that!!!!!

Not a bad idea, but this is not a valid solution in a very large (or paranoid) hospital. When I was visiting one for a different matter, there were video cameras everywhere :(

I've done it before. I always get the feeling that I'm being watched. Are they allowed to have cameras or two way mirrors in the examining/check-up room?

Now thats some hularious stuff. I'm sure they have cameras in the hospitals but I dont think they have them all up in the rooms and stuff. THEY BETTER NOT! We gotta go in there and what do they do " Please take off your clothes and put this jacked up apron on so you butt hangs out" They better not be taping me getting all butt naked. I think thats illegal like havin cameras in a dressing room.

Why risk it, just spend the 20 to 50 bucks instead of planning a whole operation.... I dont have that much time on my hands.

Yeah bro, that's pretty extreme. You're risking catching a case when pins can be had for pennies. Funny shit though.

Have any of you guys heard of a needle exchange???

Buy your first set of darts, than trade them in at the needle exchange for free. Most major cities have them to prevent the spread of HIV. REALLY cost effective...........OR, ifyou are like me and live in canada, go down to wal-mart and pick them up cheap!!!!

Cheers!:cool:

Top Bottom