Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Place to apply sustain alpha?

Djay79

the bottle says apply to highlighted region which is the chest on down to the thighs. do you apply 6 pumps to the thighs or 3 to the thighs and 3 to the chest? just looking for the best way to apply it. thanks in advance.

the bottle says apply to highlighted region which is the chest on down to the thighs. do you apply 6 pumps to the thighs or 3 to the thighs and 3 to the chest? just looking for the best way to apply it. thanks in advance.

Actually rub it on your ball sac! LOL...kidding.

I rotate locations based on their instructions. Good stuff tho.

actually your ball's is a good place to put it. no joke. anywhere that's vascular is best. the tops of your feet would be good to. other than that yeah the highlighted region. i personally do 1 pump on both arms, 1 pump on both sides of the chest and abdomen, 1/2 pump on the balls and use the rest on my thighs or feet depending on what time it is (whether i have to wear socks or not). sometimes i'll skip part of the upper body and put them on my thighs, just depends.

thanks for the input. that was what i was wondering if i apply all 6 pumps to the same area or split it up. thanks. never would of thought of the balls. the stuff has a funny smell, not sure if my wife would appreciate it on the balls, lol. anyone know why this post was moved from the anabolic forum to the bodybuilding supplment forum?

Top Bottom