Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best PH? Been natty for a while need a boost...

EPIVAR...looks really promising after reading reviews.. GOOD THINGS I READ-- can help clear up gyno and chest fat (need a little help with that)...added little mass and cut up nice....BAD--- some people had serious anger problems.....

so im leaning towards BEAST or EPIVAR....need opinions from some pro's ...what yall think

yeh i wasnt 100% i just remember reading something about it but it was wordy and stuff and the jist i got out of it was epi was being discontinued. could have been only certain supplement companies? or perhaps in process now, places could have all kinds of stock. regardless tho good if its out there and take joint supps
ah you were thinking of epi-strong it is being or is banned I think so it isn't being made much if at all. but occasionally see a few bottles floatin around the forums here and at n2bm

ah you were thinking of epi-strong it is being or is banned I think so it isn't being made much if at all. but occasionally see a few bottles floatin around the forums here and at n2bm

well actually everything is being banned, including transdermals and possibly even some test boosters like phtoserms 347 and hcgenerate. and thats what i thought it was too, but a lil while ago i think it was orbit who was having a sale on all epi products because epi specifically was being halted on production even before the ban

hcgenerate and phyto will not be banned. this has been quashed many times over.
epi isn't already banned, it's just some manufacturers are cutting their losses and ceasing to make the products that they know WILL be banned in the near future.

thanka for the clearup. i havent seen any threads on hcgen and phyto not gettin banned but whatevs, but its not like i read every single thing posted so yeah. good news is good news

Top Bottom