Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best PH? Been natty for a while need a boost...

Guitarhead

23, 180lbs, 5'10''

Hurt my shoulder a year ago... had to take off for 10 weeks and slowly started gettin back in it.... was 205 lbs and benchin 365.... doc says not to lift heavy anymore cause i have ac seperation...soo...

I lost weight...muscle and size... from not being able to train..

been recently going good, good diet, just reppin weights and tryin to cut up since thats all i can do...

I want to add some lean mass,, and just get shredded..

I have ran beast and hella before..loved both of them .. so i am just trying to decide what to run next...

Beast- gave me good strength, and noticeable size gains in arms and more definition and hardness, BUT made me so DAM TIRED

-Hella- it has been so long since i have taken it .. but i remember it gave me decent strength.. and ok size...

Goals- I need to cut up more.. and I want to Get MORE SIZE ON MY ARMS

so... what do yall think .. BEAST... HELLADROL...KATANDROL...

what you think?

I had some problems a couple of years ago with an ac separation.. It was a real pain to try to lift i remember that. I ended up getting surgery on it (they remove the joint) ended up with a pretty nasty scar, but I'm able to lift heavy again so I have no major complaints. As for the best cutting ph I'd have to agree with die faster is epi. Get some great vascularity from it and some nice lean gains. Best of luck!

Epi is a great recommendation for a ph to get you a nice recomp. Just be sure to have your support supps and post cycle products on hand bro.

Dang man. glad to hear you can lift heavy again. Yea ac separation sucks. I really dont want surgery or physical therapy so im just layin low and cutting up and not overworking it.

So yall recommend Epi..? over beast and hella?

tryin to really add some lean size to the arms and cut up chest

-yes of course PCT in check and liver support supps on cycle.

if you run a beastdrol cycle, the strength gains and aggression youll get from it will probably give you a good chance of hurting your shoulder again. but from what i understand, epistane would be great for what you need.. i havent tried it yet, i plan to stack it with dieselbolan next month i dont think mr supps has it anymore, but i remember need2 saying in another thread that transform supplements epi is the same epi he had in epi-strong. its the same company as forged liver support. and orbit still has it i believe.

epi could be hard to find, sounds like almost all epi products have been discontinued recently from what ive read. i personally would go with beast to gain that lbm. beast is the bomb for strength and diet is really gonna determine your size. just make sure u run some krill oil or something to keep them joints good and lubed. i also have a bad shoulder from a downhill mountain bike race accident. been 2 years and its still causing problems. but them krill pills really make a huge difference!!

epi could be hard to find, sounds like almost all epi products have been discontinued recently from what ive read. i personally would go with beast to gain that lbm. beast is the bomb for strength and diet is really gonna determine your size. just make sure u run some krill oil or something to keep them joints good and lubed. i also have a bad shoulder from a downhill mountain bike race accident. been 2 years and its still causing problems. but them krill pills really make a huge difference!!

orbit has some
Prohormones :: Transform Supplements : EPI 90 caps -

alright yea ill check it out.. im leanin towards beast cause ive had good results with it before and no side effects except lethargy..but im perscribed vyvanse now and it keeps me jittery all day... so i might get a test booster or hcgenerate on cycle to. to assure no disfunction in the cawk . .i heard vyvanse and beast can b0th cause ED but never had the problem before.. but my girl craves sex all day.. so i can slip up on that ha

yeh i wasnt 100% i just remember reading something about it but it was wordy and stuff and the jist i got out of it was epi was being discontinued. could have been only certain supplement companies? or perhaps in process now, places could have all kinds of stock. regardless tho good if its out there and take joint supps

Top Bottom