Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best oral steroid for complete newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retabolil2 said:
DBBT stop acting like a superman here. We`ve seen your pics and to tell you the trueth my grandmom is more jacked than you.
Its no secret that most newbies have needlefobia and their first cycle experience is usually dbol or oral winny. I`m not an exception my first cycle was dbol only and Iwas shocked when few guys at the gym told me they are using few steroids at a time! :)
I`d recommend Turanabol or dbol cycle for a first timer with a needlefobia :)
this man is really desperate here...someon help him out and get some tabs...RET i see you're damn eye surgery didn't work, tough luck. Ugly stick hurts don't it!

You can do tabs if you're not trying to go pro bodybuiler. Andriol and Anavar work well, and they work well together, if you can get them. Not easy tabs to find.

Have to disagree with most of you guys. I have done some Tbol only cycles and was happy with my gains. Granted you arent going to gain 25 lbs of muscle but some people are happy with a solid 10 lbs of lbm.

I agree, my first cycle was Anavar, second D-bol orals. This is a learning experience, to see how your body responses. You will get over the needleforia later.

Orals are an option. Anyone that says otherwise is full of shit!!!
D-bol only cycle gives good gains, Iv'e seen it time & time again!
Test is king, agreed, but to flame oral only cycles cause you inject and want to wank each other off is humorous. Get off your'e high horses!

Hodgey said:
have never used aas's before and am relying on you guys for best advice please. what would you say was the best oral (not ito the injectables at all !) steroid out there for increase in mass with the minimum side's bloating , gyno issues etc... and waht sort of dosage would i need to be taking of it to make good gains and for how long ?
i am 37, 200lb, 5'11" been training for 15 years on and off but seriously with diet and routine sorted for 2 years.

thanks guys

hodgey

anavar

Hodgey:

My first cycle was D-bol 50mgs ED for 8 wks. But for you who wants increase in mass with the minimum side's, i would recommend for you: D-bol 20mgs-25mgs ED for 6-8 wks.

Oztribe said:
but to flame oral only cycles cause you inject and want to wank each other off is humorous. Get off your'e high horses!

Where do you get the impression that after an injection guys want to "Wank" other guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom