Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Online Suppliment Company??

The Optimum 10lb bag is just an excuse for online supplement stores to raise the price of the once cheap 5lb tubs. Now the 5 lb tubs are more expensive, and the 10lb bags are the same price as 2 5lb tubes use to be. It fuckin sucks, I was hoping it would be cheaper, looks like they hoaxed us.

At least at nutritionmegastore its only 44, so 2 dollars cheaper than what 2x5 use to be, now 5 is 26.95, use to be 23.00. There site doesn't even work right, right now, ever since they changed up'ed the prices, its keeps saying error when u try to order.

DPS Nutrition has great prices but take a good week to get.

Dave's Power Store had good prices, fast service, and a HUUUUGGGEE selection. I usually get stuff the next day after I order it from them, but I do live in the same state as them. Also I find shit there I can't get anywhere else.

Protein Factory is where I get all my protein supplements. It might not taste as good as some others but hey, I know what I'm getting and that is what counts. Plus I don't get any of the digestion problems I often get with other proteins no matter how much I take. Which is a definite benefit to their protein. I used to wonder if what I was getting was actually protein because it didn't give me any kind of stomach/digestion problems what so ever. I highly recommend them.

Top Bottom