Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Mass cycle

Best Mass cycle

• Heavy Test (750+ mg a week)

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Test + Dbol

Votes: 48 12.8%
  • Test + Anadrol

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Test + Deca

Votes: 35 9.4%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • Test + HGH

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Test + Deca & Dbol

Votes: 97 25.9%
  • Test + Deca & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + Tren & Dbol

Votes: 38 10.2%
  • Test + Tren & Anadrol

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • Test + EQ

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Test + Primo

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Test+beastdrol

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Test+beastdrol+deca

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can add some HGH to any of those cycles you'll be golden.

Every single person is going to be different thats the hard part. We all react differently to different types of AAS. For instance, if I stack Var by itself with creatine I gain upwards of 15 lbs and my bench shoots up almost 40lbs, and it stays there for several weeks after cesation. Others can take the same cycle and not gain anything from it. Same goes with D bol. Alotta guys get huge gains from d bol but for me it has never really worked that well.

My favriote ever mass/strength cycle was T400 (couldnt decide which test to choose so I just went with T400) at 800mg per week (2 painful ass shots) for 12 weeks. Aandrol kickstart weeks 1-4 at 100mgs, deca at 400mg weeks 1-12, Anavar at 60mg weeks 6-12, with huge supplement and calorie intake i put on almost 40lbs, and was left with 27 of lean muscle, my strength was up like crazy, i was benching 455lbs for 5 reps (ya this was a long time ago if i tried that now i would be dead LOL) and i kept the 27 lbs for a couple months before backing off the supplements and the calories/protein. thats what works for me. now this was years ago and pct wasnt all that great, it was nolvadex, clomid, and liver pills. thats all we had. but jesus christ did it ever work well lol.

favorite cycle ever by far...12 weeks test 250mg, 10 weeks tren e 500mg... gains were supernatural to say the least... anyone who wants to gain lean mass, lose considerable bf, and gain more strength then ever, run this cycle.

My best bulk cycle so far was
Test e 600mg a week
Tren a 300mg a week
Dbol 40mg a day (1-4)

Switching the tren for NPP next cycle. See how that goes :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

My personal best mass builder so far was earlier this year TCyp 500mg/wk, 9 weeks lol

20 lbs, tons of strength

But now just started TCyp 600mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk for 16 weeks, Dbol 40mg 1-4, just now done week 1 so hopefully this will hit me pretty hard. Up 3 lbs so far and strength is up across the board due to the dbol

Can I be a novice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom