Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best lean bulk compounds?

Luigi167

What are the best stacks for a lean bulk?

Note that I cannot use tren because previous use of this damaged my kidneys and gave me severe gastric problems.

Basically asking what to use instead of tren?

Also I normally use anadrol for my oral of choice but has anyone got any recommendations for this as well?

What are the best stacks for a lean bulk?

Note that I cannot use tren because previous use of this damaged my kidneys and gave me severe gastric problems.

Basically asking what to use instead of tren?

Also I normally use anadrol for my oral of choice but has anyone got any recommendations for this as well?
@Luigi167 you can use equipoise but diet and training will be key

i saw you made many threads, its best you keep it all in 1 thread
before we keep helping you, we need to see your log journal with diet training because you're asking a lot of questions but not giving us any details about your or your situation
so in a NEW thread please share your LOG journal diet training so we can guide you properly

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

start with your diet
inflammation comes from the food that you're eating
I have IBS and to most its a life of problems and drugs to solve it. but for me I keep it completely under control by watching what goes into my body. follow a low FODMAP diet, avoid refined oils and flour/sugar. avoid tomato sauce, avoid garlic/onions. simple fixes are easy to do

as for steroids. tren is the most inflammatory steroid on earth. all AAS are inflammatory. some more than others. stick to the more mild steroids for your best chance

What does your blood work look like with your kidney numbers they should be coming to normal when you come off steroids

I would stick to the more mild steroids
and I would get a log going so we can Aid you

Top Bottom