Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best isopure Flavor?

StewDogg

My tub's empty and I need to order a new one. Dutch Chocolate wasn't that great, especially made with water.

What's the best tasting one out there?

RUA.

its all marketing, isopure is still 2 scoops as is every other protein on the market. also with proteins, more isnt necessarily better, I'm roughly 240lbs and only do 40g per shake and 60g for post workout only, your body will have trouble absorbing anything over 40g regularly.

I only take them post workout, hence why I liked the 50g alot better....

Anyone have an idea of one that mixes well with water tastewise?

I only take them post workout, hence why I liked the 50g alot better....

Anyone have an idea of one that mixes well with water tastewise?

you only take protein post workout or only take isopure post workout?!?! if youre only taking protein post workout youre really wasting alot of time and not gonna get the results you want to. general rule of thumb is you want to get 1g of protein per lbs you weigh daily, that includes shakes and your diet. most guys on here including myself do a shake or meal every 3 hours, for about 6 meals a day

I get most of it by eating, lots of chicken and such. I could probably use still a little more protein being I'm 230lb I doubt I get quite 230g (though I may on workout days, whicha re suually 5 a week) but my college wallet is very slim.

Dude, BIG BLAST Tropical Orange is great with just water and ice, you just need to add a little extra mix to it.

I never tasted any isopure flavor I liked. Why does it have to be that brand?

Choc, vanilla and banana MUST be made with milk. It's not worth gagging to drink a protein shake. But that's me.

Was mainly to avoid sugar.... At the gym I don't readily have access to ice, the orange taste ok with just cold water from the water fountain?

Top Bottom