Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best gear for wrestling?

This guy never stops, his posts get better and better.

Nathan I couldn't stop laughing after reading your post for 5 minutes! :D

This kid may be a newbie and a bit ignorant, but flame wrestling all you want. A good wrestler, regardless of weight class, is still a bad ass.

Nathan said:
The best wrestling tip anyone can give you is to always try to massage your opponents genitals while on the mat. It throws them off. Try it and let us know how it goes.
You need to take the experience you received this summer getting poked in the ass repeatedly by the guy who sold you the gear. Just apply some of the techniques he used to restrain you and you should be set.
Also, I think you'll find it beneficial to try and maintain and erection during your match while wearing that skin-tight wrestling get-up. In fact, you may want to consider cutting a hole in the genital region of the uniform. This will allow you to efficiently use your erection as a poking device. Go for his eyes dude.
Oh, and one last thing. If you can urinate in your uniform just as you begin the match (make sure he sees you do it), you'll be giving yourself a huge advantage. Guys don't like to grapple with people covered in urine. Trust me on that one. Hope that helps and good luck.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING HILARIOUS

You should take his advice AMAF if you wanna win!!

Can you tell Im bored...waiting for my lifting partner to show up. So, I contacted uou/amaf's mommy and asked her to send me more family photos.

Who is that fag in those pics I have seen him all over the net. He has some black eyes like hes been doing crack for a while.

i am russian, which means i pretty much have the genetics to wrestle
........................................................................................................
I know a ruski kid in my gym who thinks russians are the strongest people on the fuckin planet and he only benches 160!Where the hell did russia place in the wresling world cup???didn't the americans iranians and cubans and turks make the russian team look ridiculous??

Top Bottom