Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Fat Burner/appetite suppressant?

rollergirl2

For someone who doesn't work out? I have a friend that used to take phentarmine, but can't any longer and is looking for something similar.. I gave her one of my Forged Burner's and she liked it, but I didn't know if that was appropriate for her. Considering...
Thanks

For someone who doesn't work out? I have a friend that used to take phentarmine, but can't any longer and is looking for something similar.. I gave her one of my Forged Burner's and she liked it, but I didn't know if that was appropriate for her. Considering...
Thanks

Forged burner is the best appetite suppressant stimulant I have tried. Too strong for me personally.

alpha t2. on it for a few weeks and still never been hungry. Plus great fat destroyer. Ditto on FB making me wired and naseous.

c

alpha t2. on it for a few weeks and still never been hungry. Plus great fat destroyer. Ditto on FB making me wired and naseous.

c

For someone who doesn't workout, Alpha T2 is great. Hell, its great for anyone looking for a strong OTC product. If your friend can, stack with PES Shift or, if they can handle stims well, Forged Burner.

Forged burner, adderlin, alpha T2. You can stack the alpha with either of the others.
Ephedra products usually kill my appetite.

Definitely Alpha-T2. You could pick it up at Orbit for 10% off with the new coupon code (indep10).

I really didn't like the forged the first time I took it, but maybe if I took it more i would adjust. My hair was standing on end for about 8 hours. Lol

Oxyelite worked pretty well for me, in regards to energy and appetite suppressant...I know several people who have taken this product and didn't work out, but still saw results.

Top Bottom