Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best diet to gain muscle while staying lean?

DanielBishop said:
Mr X....

Here is the example of a weekly calorie breakdown that you gave:
day 1: weight x 12
2: weight x 15
3: weight x 18
4: weight x 20
5: weight x 12
6 weight x 11
7: weight x 10

According to this, I would be having 2052 calories on day 1, which would equate to 205g protein. Which is only about 1.2g/lb bodyweight.....

.... which I think isn't enough for a training day.

Considering I will almost definitely be training on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.... how would you recommend my calories be?

That was just a sample, and, by the way, 1.2g protein is enough, 1g/lb can be sufficient.

based on your training:
Mon - weight x 18
Tue - weight x 17
Wed - weight x 12
Th - weight x 20
Fri - wieght x 19
Sat - weight x 11
Sun - weight x 10

Try that..........

Mr.X

Thanks, Mr X....

I know I'm getting pedantic about it now, BUT....

.... would it make a difference that I'm only getting BWx17 on back/bicep day and BWx20 on leg day? My arms are actually really lacking.... should I change that up from week to week and give myself BWx20 on different days sometimes?

Also, what would pre-workout meals look like?

I think we're getting close to winding up my questions.... again, I really appreciate this.

DanielBishop said:
Thanks, Mr X....

I know I'm getting pedantic about it now, BUT....

.... would it make a difference that I'm only getting BWx17 on back/bicep day and BWx20 on leg day? My arms are actually really lacking.... should I change that up from week to week and give myself BWx20 on different days sometimes?

Also, what would pre-workout meals look like?

I think we're getting close to winding up my questions.... again, I really appreciate this.

I doubt that leg day cal/vs./arm day cal would really matter, you're growing either way. In fact, M-F your cal are almost all about weighx12/15, so you shouldn't worry. I would change up the pattern so your body doesn't adapt.

Pre-workout meals: all depends, you could have a 50g protein/40g dextrose/ECA to keept the energy up and the workout intense. But, that would also depend on a lot of factors and change time to time depending on energy expenditures.

Mr.X

Top Bottom