Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST Diet For thiS guy!!! plz help

doubles1

guys im a BB...my dad on the other hand is about 220 5"11 or so.,...he wants to hit around 205

whats the best diet for him to follow?
how many meals a day?
beneficial supplements for him to take as well...

i know what a BB's diet should be and am not as familiar with this??
all responses greatly appreciated....

any other info you need just ask

DD

It would help to post his age and bf estimate. Does he excercise at all? He doesn't sound too big given his height and weight. But it'll be likely that any diet he goes on will be similar to yours.

gymtime said:
It would help to post his age and bf estimate. Does he excercise at all? He doesn't sound too big given his height and weight. But it'll be likely that any diet he goes on will be similar to yours.

if he doesn't exercise at all than at 5'11" 220lb he'd be carrying ALOT of fat

OK. Depends on how motivated he is, and whether or not he intends to workout.

First glance, I'd suggest an atkins-type diet since his bf is pretty high. However, those can be pretty difficult to stick to, especially the first few weeks.

Next to that, I'd get him on a high protein, moderate carb and fat diet. He might find that easier to live with. However, results will come more slowly.

I think that a good diet that he could follow would be the one I talk about way too much in here. Protein Power Lifeplan. Get him the paperback itis only 9.95 and he will end up knowing more about living halthy then most doctors.

Top Bottom