Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting cycle

Kakarott_SSJ

Which is the best steroid for a cutting cycle ? I intend to do a cutting cycle and i have 3 options : trenbolone enantathe , winstrol inj and primobolan ( i heard it takes a high dose to have good effects taken on its own ) . I intend to take with clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off . Clen I intend to take 4 monts and the cutting steroid I choose for 6-8 weeks .

My ideea of a cycle with those three is :
Tren : 400mg / week
Winstrol : 50mg 1 day on 1 day off
Primo : 200mg/ week

I have to say I'm 6' 2" tall and 185 lbs , i haven't got very much fat but my purpose is to be very ripped especialy to abs ( having hard work getting the fat down ) .

Which is the best choice of those three ( or have a better one ) ? And if you have any other advices please let me know .

Which is the best steroid for a cutting cycle ? I intend to do a cutting cycle and i have 3 options : trenbolone enantathe , winstrol inj and primobolan ( i heard it takes a high dose to have good effects taken on its own ) . I intend to take with clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off . Clen I intend to take 4 monts and the cutting steroid I choose for 6-8 weeks .

My ideea of a cycle with those three is :
Tren : 400mg / week
Winstrol : 50mg 1 day on 1 day off
Primo : 200mg/ week

I have to say I'm 6' 2" tall and 185 lbs , i haven't got very much fat but my purpose is to be very ripped especialy to abs ( having hard work getting the fat down ) .

Which is the best choice of those three ( or have a better one ) ? And if you have any other advices please let me know .

Hold on.....what is your cycle history?

~EZ

A cutting cycle should allow you to focus on fat loss while retaining muscle the cycle itself doesnt make you lose fat.

If your having trouble losing fat then you need to spend more time looking at your diet and they way you train, eating and training the same and just adding some AAS isnt going to make you magically drop fat.

Whats your game plan?

primo should be 3-400 minimum and winny should be everyday it won't build up in your system properly if taken eod don't nessarily need test on a short cycle but I'd throw a lil prop in ther

a cutting cycle should allow you to focus on fat loss while retaining muscle the cycle itself doesnt make you lose fat.

If your having trouble losing fat then you need to spend more time looking at your diet and they way you train, eating and training the same and just adding some aas isnt going to make you magically drop fat.

Whats your game plan?

+1

It sounds like you're looking for a quick fix, also I just re-read your stats; weight is pretty low for your height...

~EZ

Top Bottom